Assessment and Development Centre
Are you looking for a completely dedicated and private assessment centre? Our purpose built 'Shedden Centre' boasts a large reception area, refreshment station and seating, main presentation room, 2 exercise rooms, 6 assessment & interview rooms, assessors' office, High-speed Wifi, free parking and signage for corporate branding.
Exclusive use of the Shedden Centre, including refreshments and lunch for up to 30 attendees, can be hired from £1,500 + vat per day.
Visit https://bit.ly/2EJYDkP to view our virtual tour.
The Shedden Centre provides a self-contained environment, perfect for private and confidential events such as recruitment, assessment and development centres. Zoned areas for interviews, presentations and smaller assessment rooms are all housed together, with break out areas, refreshment area, office and with fast-speed Wi-Fi and excellent AV throughout.
An Exclusive Use Day Package Includes:
• Main presentation room
• 2 exercise rooms
• 6 Assessment and interview rooms
• Private assessors’ office
• Welcome, coffee and refreshment area
• High-Speed WiFi available throughout
• Complimentary on-site parking
• Signage for corporate branding
• Hot and cold buffet lunch served on-site
In addition to the Assessment Centre facilities, Ashorne Hill can provide:
• External facilities for assessment and development exercises
• Psychometric and skills testing
• Psychometric facilitation and support
• Development programme design and facilitation
• Overnight accommodation
• Additional meeting space
In the heart of England, set in 35 acres of landscaped grounds and yet only 2 miles away from the M40, Ashorne Hill is based around a Grade II listed building. With 40 meeting r...