Accounts Administrator Role
Overview of the role:
- Work as part of a small team providing flexibility to support the finance manager and accounts team.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors.
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Preparation of statements, debt status reports and all relevant information as required
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Experience of accountancy software and Excel.
- Deal positively with enquiries and ensure that all requests for assistance are responded to accurately, effectively and with care and sensitivity.
- Ensure all work including internal and external mail and telephone call handling are dealt with efficiently and effectively in accordance with policy, practice, audit requirements and standards of service.
- Input and update the Hospitality Guaranteed database to agreed standards of service and meeting confidentiality policy.
- Chase aged debtors and deal promptly with suppliers.
- Accuracy in updating systems is essential
with your CV if you would like to apply.