STEEPED IN HISTORY. SOAKED IN LUXURY.
Experience a hotel where every stay is extraordinary.
First opened in 1903, The Midland Hotel has been delighting guests from the very beginning.
Originally built to serve rail travellers from London, our stunning building and ballroom charmed visitors day in and day out, and while our appearance has changed over the years, our outstanding service remains the very same.
Details of The Midland:
- 14 flexible meeting rooms accommodating up to 700 delegates
- Central Manchester location
- Direct street access from 1 suite
- Complimentary, high-speed WiFi
- Expert team on-hand
- 312 Bedrooms, including Junior and Master Suites
- 4 Restaurants at the Hotel including 4AA Rosette awarded restaurant; The French, which has been named one of the top 15 restaurants in the UK.
The iconic Midland Hotel is one of the most famous landmark hotels in Manchester, effortlessly mixing decadent glamour with 21st century sophistication. The hotel boasts a magni...